As the enigmatic frontman of the multicultural band The Beat, Ranking Roger represented the youthful and joyous sound of the post-punk 2-Tone movement. As well as his illustrious career with The Beat and its subsequent iterations, this honest and compelling autobiography explores Roger’s upbringing as a child of the Windrush generation, touring America and his outstanding collaborations with artists such as The Clash, The Police and The Specials.
Inside the limited edition:
- Limited edition 288 page hard-back book (not available separately)
- 7” single of two previously unreleased Beat demos
- A print of an Adrian Boot photograph
- Two badges
- Certificate of authenticity
- Limited to just 700 copies!