'Fascinating and thorough study of Zeppelin's entire concert history - this book is mandatory for all Zep fans!' Classic Rock
'A remarkable piece of Rock-music scholarship' Under the Radar
Evenings with Led Zeppelin chronicles the 500-plus appearances Led Zeppelin made throughout their career.
From their earliest gig in a Denmark school gymnasium on September 7, 1968, through to the last gig that Jimmy Page, Robert Plant and John Paul Jones ever performed with John Bonham, in Berlin on July 7, 1980, this is the Led Zeppelin story told from where their legend was forged – on stage.
Impeccably researched by Dave Lewis and Mike Tremaglio, Evenings with Led Zeppelin traces the group’s rapid ascent from playing to a few hundred at London’s Marquee Club to selling out the 20,000 capacity Madison Square Garden in New York – all in a mere 18 months.
Illustrated throughout with rarely seen concert adverts, posters, venue images, ticket stubs and photos, this is Led Zeppelin as never chronicled before – now in a fully revised, updated and expanded edition.
- 55 concert entries with new, expanded text, new images and information;
- 55 concert entries now include new press concert previews & reviews (many with images);
- 100 concert tickets added;
- 75 concert adverts added;
- 25 concert photos added;
- 20 handbills/posters images added;
- 20 miscellaneous images (programs/membership cards/press releases/contracts/venue pics, etc.) added;
- 11 new unconfirmed or cancelled Led Zeppelin gigs added;
- 11 pre-Zep 1968 concert listings added;
- 10-page concert bootleg CD discography added to the Appendix section.
Publication Date: 09.09.21
Extent: 624 pages
***Please note, if out of stock at our warehouse, this title can be purchased at all good high street and online booksellers***