Mod Weekender 2021
The Brighton Mod Weekender 2021 is upon us! Between the 26th and 30th August, mods will be descending upon Brighton to celebrate mod music and culture.
To celebrate the weekender, we are offering a 10% discount across a range of mod books, including on pre-orders of the forthcoming 'Scorcha! Skins, Suedes and Style from the Streets 1967-1973' by Paul 'Smiler' Anderson and Mark Baxter- Published on 9th September 2021.
Look out for leaflets for this rich exploration of the suedeheads and skinheads around Brighton.
To claim the discount, just use the discount code ModWeekender2021 at checkout on our website shop.
The other mod books included in the discount are:
- The Making of Quadrophenia
- Keith Moon: There is no Substitute
- Living For Kicks: A Mods Graphic Novel
- Mod Art
- Mod Art - Limited Edition
- Modzines: Fanzine Culture from the Mod Revival
- That's Entertainment: My Life in The Jam
- Who Are You? The Life and Death of Keith Moon (Graphic Novel)
- Mods: The New Religion
- All Or Nothing: The Authorised Story of Steve Marriott
This weekend also marks the arrival of 'The Pebble and the Boy' in UK cinemas, a road trip film celebrating mod culture.